The company received three TELECOM AWARDS 2018 nominations:
- 1st place in "Solution of the year in the field of mobile communications" nomination for “Self-Made” tariff plan
- 2nd place in "Opening of the year" nomination for BiP Out function (calls to Ukraine without roaming charges)
- 3rd place in "Mass Marketing Solution" for “Lifehack” tarrif
- lifecell Social report for the 2013-2014 received Grand Prix ranking of the "Best Corporate Media in Ukraine"
- lifecell corporate film "I Want to Hear the World" took 2nd place in the "Corporate Media of Ukraine" nomination for fulfilling an important social function
- Project on supporting people with hearing disorders took 1st place in the National CSR Cases Competition for the best corporate input to the sustainable development goal No.3 "Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages"
- lifecell labour practices are in TOP-3 innovations in HR according to the rating of the "Business" magazine
- lifecell Corporate University is in TOP-5 best corporate training programmes among the Ukrainian business companies
- Strategic HR-solutions marked as the most well-argued in the list of TOP-10 according to the annual rating of the "Business" magazine
- In October 2015, lifecell was named the "Company that inspires" by the version of the "Companion". lifecell joined the list of winners as a company, which had received a national recognition for its social initiatives.
- In February, lifecell won at the exhibition of corporate social responsibility projects CSR MarketPlace, taking the first place with the "Mobile School" project.
- In December, operator lifecell together with the Scholz & Friends Kyiv Agency received an Effie Award in four nominations for advertising communications of tariff plans "Salaam!" and "life:) All inclusive!".
- In July, the operator lifecell in partnership with Global Bilgi received a gold award in the nomination of the "Best Outsourcing Partnership" for the outstanding achievements in providing call-center services. lifecell became the first company in the Ukrainian business history, which received the highest ratings of the prestigious international organization ContactCenterWorld.com that brings together the best practices of contact centers.
- In November, lifecell and Global Bilgi became bronze winners in the nomination of the "Best outsourcing partnership" in global competition Top Ranking Performers 2013 in Las Vegas (USA).
- In December, the communication strategy of the "life:) Crazy Day" tariff was granted with the prestigious Effie Award.
- Mobile operator lifecell billing system has received the international award "Best Deployment" for improving the billing performance and customer satisfaction at the Pipeline Innovation Award 2012 ceremony in Dublin, Ireland.
- On June 12, at the sixth annual GTB Innovation Awards ceremony in London, the mobile operator lifecell and its partner Orga Systems received the award for the operator’s billing system as the best mobile innovation in the field of customer service.
- In December, lifecell was granted with the "Best Project" award for the social initiative "Friends Are Not So Far Away From You", taking the third place in the exhibition of corporate social responsibility projects – CSR MarketPlace.
- lifecell triumphed EFFIE, the International Marketing Award, getting four awards at once:
- Gold for the joint with the agency Young & Rubicam development and launch of new communication platform, "World of Communication";
- Gold Award for the advertising campaign to the "Tourist life:)" tariff, developed for the summer tourists coming to Ukraine;
- Silver Award for the communication and support of the "Just Cheaper" tariff, developed for the Eastern region of Ukraine;
- Bronze for the "Friends Are Not So Far Away From You" BTL-campaign, which was held in the Western regions of Ukraine in summer of 2012.
- The lifecell billing system "Next Generation Control Point"(NGCP) received a prestigious international award from the Global Broadband Traffic Management Awards (Global BBTM Awards) in the nomination of the "Best solutions in the field of traffic management to improve the user’s experience".
- For the third year in row, lifecell was in the list of ten most socially responsible companies in Ukraine according to the Ukrainian rating magazine "Hvardiya".
- lifecell social and educational program "Jump into life:)" for graduates and senior students won the second place at the exhibition of the projects of corporate social responsibility CSR MarketPlace, 2011.
- lifecell was into the list of Top 10 Most Socially Responsible companies of Ukraine, according to the the all-Ukrainian rating program, "Hvardiya".
- According to the evaluation by BUREAU VERITAS, lifecell become the most socially responsible company of Ukraine.
- lifecell together with its partner Orga Systems received an Award from Global Telecoms Business 2010 for its innovations in the nomination "Innovational Convergent Billing".
- In December, lifecell social initiatives were marked with a prestigious national award "Benefactor of the Year - 2010" in the nomination "Domestic Company - Big Business".
- On April, lifecell was recognized as one of the Most Socially Responsible companies of Ukraine according to the version of the all-Ukrainian rating program, "Hvardiya".
- In spring, lifecell was named as one of the Most Socially Responsible companies in Ukraine by the research results, conducted by a highly reputable publishing house, "Halytski Kontrakty".
- In the beginning of October, lifecell was granted with a prestigious international award "PR News Platinum PR Awards" in the "Public Relations" category for the charity campaign "To Help Is So Easy", aimed at helping homeless and deprived children of Ukraine.
- On April 20, the company took the 11th place among 100 companies, named to be the Best Tax Payers in Kyiv region.
- On April 24, lifecell received the award for the "Corporate Data Access" service in the nomination "Best Corporate Solution in the Field of Telecommunications" at the EnterEX 2007 and ExpoTEL 2007 Digital Week-Highlights exhibitions.
- On October 24, lifecell received an honorable award, "Demonstrated Social Responsibility in Countering Human Trafficking" from the International Organization of Migration, supported by the United Nations.
- In December, the integrated campaign "Lady life:)" was recognized as the best in the most competitive category – "Telecommunications" and resulted that the operator lifecell and creative agency THINK! McCann Ericsson were granted an EFFIE Award.
- lifecell and THINK! McCann Ericsson took the first place at the National Contest UA*EXPERT in the "Advertising Projects" nomination. The "Lady life:)" was recognized as the best launch campaign of year 2007 in Ukraine.
- lifecell was nominated for the prestigious GSM-Association award and became one of the 5 nominees among a number of all other world operators, members or non-members of the GSM Association.
- In June, lifecell became the first Ukrainian company to be awarded with an international prize, "Stevie®Award".
- lifecell was recognized as the Leader in Innovations Implementations by the Mobility Service Award version.
- In the third quarter of 2005 the respected research organization "Wireless Intelligence" recognized lifecell as an operator, which is growing with the fastest tempos in the world by the number of subscribers connected.