Are you located in Kyiv region?
Yes, that's right.
No, change the region.
The 3G+ lifecell network is deployed on the most modern equipment and the most promising frequencies in Ukraine. 3G+ allows to achieve high speed Internet, up to 63.3 Mbps, in the presence of:
· an appropriate end equipment (supporting 3C-HSDPA/TripleCarrierHSDPA technology);
· a network setup and a sustainable mobile network signal;
· the absence of physical barriers to radio signal propagation.
Ensure that your device (phone, smartphone or tablet) supports 3G and, if necessary, configure it by reference.
There is no need to change the SIM card to use 3G+.
When the phone finds a 3G-network, the 3G icon or H/H+ icons will be displayed on the screen, less often HSDPA/HSPA/HSPA+. Depending on the manufacturer and the phone model.
The transition between GSM and 3G-network will be carried out automatically without disconnecting.
In some cases, in phones with two SIM cards (Dual-SIM devices) 3G Internet can be supported only by one of two slots. For correct 3G+ operation, it is recommended to install a lifecell SIM card into the first slot.
It depends on:
· the device manufacturer.
· the device characteristics (find out how long the device can operate in a 3G-network according to the manual to your device)
· Also, certain applications can run in the background, consuming traffic and battery life. This can be checked and changed in their settings.To save the battery power, you can enable the power saving mode in the phone settings.
In most smartphone models, when they find the 3G-network, a 3G or H
icon appears next to the signal strength indicator (depending on the
manufacturer and the phone model). This means that your phone is now connected
to the 3G-network. If you are in the area where there is no 3G coverage, calls
and GPRS/EDGE Internet will be available for you, provided that your smartphone
is configured for simultaneous GSM/3G operating mode.
The average speed for the user may be lower than the maximum possible and depend on:
· a device and its technical characteristics
· a network workload, i.e. the number of subscribers who simultaneously use 3G+ in the same place
· a load on the resource being accessed
· a battery charge level
· additional applications (applications installed on the phone automatically connect to the Internet)
· the absence of physical barriers to radio signal propagation.There are many specially developed applications for measuring the speed of the Internet. To do this, you can download one of the applications hosted in the Play Market or the App Store. To determine a more accurate speed, you should perform measurements several times, since the rate indicator depends on the connection conditions at a particular point in time.
lifecell LLL retains the right to establish tariffs on its services, determine tariff plans according to Law of Ukraine “About electronic communication” (as amended), change the list of such services, as well as change the terms, promotion period, bring to an early termination, suspend its execution unilaterally under the Terms and procedures for the provision of telecommunication services of lifecell LLC