Simple rules for everyone
- Do not provide strangers with your contact details, do not provide them with comprehensive personal details: number, e-mail, bank card numbers, passport data, and taxpayer's number.
- Do not provide strangers with phone numbers of your friends and family.
- Do not be led by your emotions, always check both happy and sad news, especially when asked to send money or provide passport data as soon as possible.
- Be critical to calls of “bank security officers” or similar persons. Please remember that no one can request your passwords. Never inform third parties about your personal details or mobile traffic information (calls, online sessions, SMS, etc.).
If you buy and sell online
- Never provide strangers with one-time passwords that you received from a bank, mobile payment service, social network, etc.
- When selling products at marketplaces, be especially careful about calls from strangers who report on technical problems with the funds transfer or the bank card limit, as well as their recommendations to do whatever is needed in order to allegedly receive a payment.
- If the number is used by a company, you should consider a corporate subscription. Submit a request for a corporate subscription.
To protect yourself from scammers, we recommend:
Register your number:
- via a self-service web portal my.lifecell.ua (using an electronic digital signature or BankID)
- in lifecell store (with original passport or other documents)
Opt for a contract-based service:
Personify your number (for switching from contract tariff plans):
Assign a Memorable word to your number:
- call contact centre 5433 from your number.
- via a self-service web portal my.lifecell.ua
To set up a single SSO password
A single sign-on password is a convenient and reliable key to open the doors to your lifecell world. It's no less than an 8-digit code that contains numbers, uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and special characters.
To set up a single SSO password:
- Go to your Personal Account (click on the little man icon on the upper blue bar at the top of the page), enter your lifecell number and the code that you will get in the SMS. You can also use your valid Super Password (or get a new one).
- Please read the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Policies.
- Create your own password, which will be the same for several lifecell resources. It should be no less than an 8-digit code that contains numbers, uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and special characters. Create a strong password that will protect your personal information from scammers.