eSIM allows to install remotely the necessary parameters on a mobile device for registration on the network and select a tariff plan without a physical SIM card, so you do not occupy the slot of your device, and can install several eSIM at the same time.
1. Make sure your device supports eSIM
2. Purchase a starter pack with eSIM in lifecell online shop
3. Scan the QR code from the voucher*
4. Select one of the available tariffs:
* An active Internet connection is required to install and activate eSIM.
An example of devices with eSIM support:
For the full e-SIM Terms of Service see the link.
To do this, delete the profile in the settings of the phone on which eSIM is installed and scan the QR code on the new device. During the removal and installation of the profile, an active Internet connection is required.